- - Nokia PC suite or Nokia Ovi Suite installed on your PC
- - A Bluetooth enabled PC (or a bluetooth dongle attached to the PC) or Data Cable
- - Click here and select Save the file. We recommend that you save the file to the Desktop of your computer.
- – Create a new folder on your Desktop named “Olive Tree.” Extract all files from the .zip folder to the Olive Tree folder.
- – Find the BibleReader.sis file and install it.
Install Database Files
- – To install the database files to the main device memory, use the desktop software for the phone to create a Bible folder in the following file path: C:\Data\Bible\. (Case sensitive)
- – To install the database files to the phone’s storage card, use the desktop software for the phone to create a Bible folder in the following file path: e:\Bible\.(Case sensitive)
- – From the Olive Tree folder on the Desktop, select any .pdb database files that you want to install to the device, copy the files, and paste them into the Bible folder you created.
- – When the installation is complete, go to the phone’s application screen and select the BibleReader icon to open the application.